Nutrilon Complete Infant Formula 1 (1 PACK OF 800GR)
Breast milk is best for your baby. Do you want to use Nutrilon Complete infant formula 1? Consult your clinic or doctor.
All Nutrilon Complete infant formula 1 Pack products that you would order
Warning: Last items in stock!
|BUY||2||Up to € 32.36||€ 16.18||EACH|
|BUY||3||Up to € 48.15||€ 16.05||EACH|
About Nutrilon Complete Infant Formula 1 (1 PACK OF 800GR)
Lactose (milk), vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil, sunflower oil), demineralized whey (milk), skimmed milk, galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), whey concentrate (milk), fructo-oligosaccharides, calcium phosphate, fish oil , potassium citrate, potassium chloride, emulsifier (soy lecithin), Mortierella alpina oil, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, taurine, sodium L-ascorbate, inositol, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, 5'-monophosphate cytidine, 5'-monophosphate uridine sodium salt, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-carnitine, nicotinamide, guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, calcium D-pantothenate, copper sulfate, retinyl palmitate, DL-α tocopherol, thiamine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganese sulfate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, sodium selenite, D-biotin, cyanoc obalamin.
Average nutritional value
Fats (46 En%)
- α-linolenic acid
Carbohydrates (44 En%)
Protein (8 En%)
49 μg RU
1.1 mg TU
* 13.7 g powder dissolved
The schedule provided below is a guideline: the feeding times, the amount of formula and the distribution throughout the day can vary, because each baby has different needs
|< 3 kg||7||65 ml||60 ml||2|
|3 - 3.5 kg||6||100 ml||90 ml||3|
|3.5 - 4 kg||5||135 ml||120 ml||4|
|4 - 5 kg||5||165 ml||150 ml||5|
|5 - 6 kg||5||200 ml||180 ml||6|
|> 6 kg||4||200 ml||180 ml||6|
NUMBER OF BOTTLES OF 200
1. Wash your hands and ensure that the bottle and teat are clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool to a lukewarm temperature (approximately 37°C) and pour the required amount in the bottle.
3. Gently drag the enclosed measuring scoop through the powder and level the scoop on the levelling rim.
4. Add the correct number of measuring scoops to the water in the bottle.
5. Screw the top on the bottle and shake gently until the powder has dissolved completely.
6. Place a few drops of the formula on the inside of your wrist to check that the formula is not too warm. Is the formula at the right temperature? Then you can feed the child the bottle.
7. Dry the scoop and store it on the inside of the lid.
8. Press on the hand logo on the lid to ensure that the lid closes. This ensures that the powder remains fresh.
• Prepared formula can be stored for no more than one hour.
• You cannot use any
• Once cooled, you can store boiled water in the refrigerator for 24 hours in a sealed container.
• Heat the cooled water in a microwave or bottle warmer before use.