Nutrilon Follow On Milk 2 (1 PACK OF 800GR)
Nutrilon Follow on milk 2 with Pronutra+™ ADVANCE is a standard follow-on milk for babies from 6 months.
All Nutrilon Follow on milk 2 Pack products that you would order today have a shelf life: at least 14 months.
Warning: Last items in stock!
About Nutrilon Follow On Milk 2 (1 PACK OF 800GR)
Lactose (milk), vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil, sunflower oil), skimmed milk, demineralized whey (milk), galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), whey concentrate (milk), fructo-oligosaccharides, calcium phosphate, potassium citrate , fish oil, emulsifier (soya lecithin), calcium chloride, Mortierella alpina oil, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, sodium L-ascorbate, taurine, choline chloride, iron sulphate, inositol, zinc sulphate, 5'-monophosphate cytidine, uridine 5 ' monophosphate sodium salt, DL-α tocopheryl acetate, L-tryptophan, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, nicotinamide, calcium carbonate, guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, calcium D-pantothenate, L-carnitine, copper sulfate, retinyl palmitate, DL-α tocopherol, thiamine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, sodium selenite, Db iotine, cyanocobalamin.
Average nutritional value
per 100 ml*
% of DRI**
Fats (40 En%)
of which saturated fatty acids
- linoleic acid
- α-linolenic acid
- arachidonic acid (AA)
- docosahexaenoic acid(DHA)
of which sugars
Protein (8 En%)
61 μg RU
1.2 mg TU
The schedule provided below is a guideline: the feeding times, the amount of formula and the distribution throughout the day can vary, because each baby has different needs. For most babies, the quantity of follow-on milk is reduced in this period to approximately 500 mL per day. Your Child Health Clinic or doctor can give you advice about this, based on your child’s growth curve and your experiences.
For 33 mL of formula, use 30 mL of water + 1 level measuring scoop of Nutrilon Opvolgmelk 2 (± 4.9 grams). Ensure that your baby takes 15 - 20 minutes to finish a bottle. Your baby may experience tummy trouble by drinking too much, too little, too quickly, or formula that has not been dissolved properly. Your baby will tell you when it has had enough, so it does not always have to finish a bottle.
|baby’s age||number of feeds per 24 hours||per feed||water||level measuring scoops|
|6 - 8 months||3-4||200 ml||180 ml||6|
|8 - 10 months||3||200 ml||180 ml||6|
NUMBER OF BOTTLES OF 200 mL: 27
1. Wash your hands and ensure that the bottle and teat are clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool to a lukewarm temperature (approximately 37°C) and pour the required amount in the bottle.
3. Gently drag the enclosed measuring scoop through the powder and level the scoop on the levelling rim.
4. Add the correct number of measuring scoops to the water in the bottle.
5. Screw the top on the bottle and shake gently until the powder has dissolved completely.
6. Place a few drops of the formula on the inside of your wrist to check that the formula is not too warm. Is the formula at the right temperature? Then you can feed the child the bottle.
7. Dry the scoop and store it on the inside of the lid.
8. Press on the hand logo on the lid to ensure that the lid closes . This ensures that the powder remains fresh.
• Prepared formula can be stored outside the refrigerator for no more than two hours.
• You cannot use any left-over formula again.
• Once cooled, you can store boiled water in the refrigerator for 24 hours in a sealed container. Heat the cooled water in a microwave or bottle warmer before use.
•如果您密封一瓶 Nutrilon Follow on milk 2并在准备好后立即将其放入冰箱，您可以再使用该配方24小时。您可以将后续牛奶冷给您的孩子，或在使用前将其加热至37°C。