Nutrilon Toddler milk 4 Pack (NEW)800gr From 1 year
After 1 year your baby still has specific nutritional needs. For this reason there's Nutrilon Toddler Growth Milk 4 with Pronutra+TM.
All Nutrilon Toddler milk 4 Pack (NEW) Pack products that you would order today have a shelf life: at least 14 months.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|BUY||2||OR MORE FOR||€ 18.17||EACH|
|BUY||3||OR MORE FOR||€ 17.17||EACH|
|BUY||4||OR MORE FOR||€ 16.63||EACH|
|BUY||5||OR MORE FOR||€ 16.35||EACH|
|BUY||6||OR MORE FOR||€ 16.07||EACH|
|BUY||7||OR MORE FOR||€ 15.87||EACH|
|BUY||8||OR MORE FOR||€ 15.73||EACH|
About Nutrilon Toddler milk 4 Pack (NEW)
Your child’s development
From the moment that your child is born, it starts building its future. You see your little one changing every day and exploring the world around it. You give it attention, love and rest to ensure that it develops to the best of its ability. Your child’s future starts today.
How does Nutricia help you?
Nutricia has been performing research into baby and toddler nutrition for 120 years. This ensures that Nutricia are continuously renewing their products. This is why Nutrilon with Pronutra+TM is now available.
What makes Nutrilon with Pronutra+TM unique?
Nutrilon with Pronutra+TM contains the patented mix of the pre-biotic fibres GOS:lcFOS and the vitamins A, C and D. These vitamins support the normal functioning of the immune system. This product also contains iron. Iron supports normal brain development.
• Nutrilon Infant Milk 4 is a suitable component of a healthy, varied diet.
• Always follow the preparation instructions. You can find the instructions on the side of this package. There are risks associated with incorrect preparation.
• Always seal the container after use and store it in a cool and dry place. The contents can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after opening.
• This product is packaged under protective atmospheric conditions.
Antwoordnummer 10061 2700 VB Zoetermeer
Skimmed milk , lactose ( milk ), demineralised whey ( milk ), whey protein concentrate ( milk ), maltodextrin, galacto- oligosaccharide ( milk ), palm oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, di-potassium hydro gen phosphate, tri-calcium phos ph ate, fructo-oligosaccharide, fish oil, calcium carbonate, tri-magnesium di-citrate, tri-potassium citrate, L-ascor bic acid, sodium chloride, milk aroma, emulsifier ( soy lecithin), potassium chloride, sodium L-ascor b ate, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, cholecalciferol, DL-α-tocophe - ryl acetate, calcium D-panto - thenate, cyanocobalamine, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, nicotinamide, DL-α-tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, riboﬂavin, D-biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, phytomenadione.
|Average nutritional value||per 100 ml*||% of DRI**|
|Energy||65 kJ / 65 kcal|
|Fats (36 En%)||2.6 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0.6 g|
|mono-unsaturatedfatty acids||1.4 g|
|poly-unsaturatedfatty acids||0.4 g|
|- linoleic acid||356 mg|
|- α-linolenic acid||63 mg|
|- docosahexaenoic acid(DHA)||12 mg|
|Carbohydrates (52 En%)||8.5 g|
|of which sugars||6.7 g|
|- lactose||6.2 g|
|Fibre (3 En%)||0.8 g|
|Protein (9 En%)||1.5 g|
|vitamin A||68 μg RU||17%|
|vitamin D||3.1 μg||44%|
|vitamin E||1.1 mg TU||22%|
|vitamin K||5.1 μg||43%|
|pantothenic acid||580 μg||19%|
|vitamin B6||60 μg||9%|
|folic acid||12 μg||10%|
|vitamin B12||0.40 μg||50%|
|vitamin C||15 mg||33%|
|* 14.9 g powder dissolved to 100 ml|
|** % of Daily Reference Intake per 100 ml|
For 33 mL of formula, use 30 mL of water + 1 level measuring scoop of Nutrilon Infant Milk (± 5.0 grams). Use the measuring scoop provided to measure the correct dose and level it on the levelling rim in the packaging. 1 package of Nutrilon Infant Milk is equivalent to ± 5.4 litres of liquid Infant Milk. The Dutch Nutrition Centre recommends 300 mL of dairy products per day for this age group. For example, you can give your little one two cups of 150 ml Infant Milk.
|prepared feed||water||+||level measuring scoops|
|100 ml||90 ml||3|
|165 ml||150 ml||5|
NUMBER OF CUPS OF 150 ml: 35
1. Wash your hands and ensure that the cup is clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool until cold or lukewarm (approximately 37°C) and pour the required amount in the cup.
3. Gently drag the enclosed measuring scoop through the powder and level the scoop on the levelling rim.
4. Add the correct number of measuring scoops to the water in the cup.
5. Stir the contents of the cup until the powder has dissolved completely.
6. Dry the scoop and store it on the inside of the lid.
7. Press on the hand logo on the lid to ensure that the lid closes. This ensures that the powder remains fresh.
Always check the temperature of the Infant Milk before giving it to your child.
• Prepared Infant Milk can be stored outside the refrigerator for no more than two hours.
• You cannot use any left-over Infant Milk again.
• You can prepare Nutrilon Infant Milk 24 hours in advance. Clean all the materials thoroughly and place the Infant Milk in the refrigerator in a sealed container immediately after preparation (approximately 37°C).
• Warm the required quantity of Infant Milk before use. You can also give your child the cold Nutrilon Infant Milk.
According to the EU GDPR Directive 2016/679 you have the right to erase your personal data. For more information, click here.