NUTRILON TODDLER GROWTH MILK 4 (1 PACK OF 800 GR)
• 2020 newest packaging
• Suitable for toddlers between 1-2 years old
• For optimal growth and development
• Contains a mix of prebiotic fibers, nucleotides and important fatty acids DHA / AA
• Contains vitamins A, C & D
• Extra iron and zinc
Warning: Last items in stock!
|BUY||2||Up to € 35.22||€ 17.61||EACH|
|BUY||3||Up to € 50.31||€ 16.77||EACH|
|BUY||4||Up to € 69.00||€ 17.25||EACH|
|BUY||5||Up to € 85.20||€ 17.04||EACH|
|BUY||6||Up to € 101.04||€ 16.84||EACH|
|BUY||7||Up to € 118.23||€ 16.89||EACH|
|BUY||8||Up to € 134.08||€ 16.76||EACH|
|BUY||12||Up to € 198.60||€ 16.55||EACH|
About NUTRILON TODDLER GROWTH MILK 4 (1 PACK OF 800 GR)
|Average nutritional value||per 100 ml*||% of DRI**|
|Energy||65 kJ / 65 kcal|
|Fats (36 En%)||2.6 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0.6 g|
|- linoleic acid||356 mg|
|- α-linolenic acid||63 mg|
|- docosahexaenoic acid(DHA)||12 mg|
|Carbohydrates (52 En%)||8.5 g|
|of which sugars||6.7 g|
|- lactose||6.2 g|
|Fibre (3 En%)||0.8 g|
|Protein (9 En%)||1.5 g|
|vitamin A||68 μg RU||17%|
|vitamin D||3.1 μg||44%|
|vitamin E||1.1 mg TU||22%|
|vitamin K||5.1 μg||43%|
|pantothenic acid||580 μg||19%|
|vitamin B6||60 μg||9%|
|folic acid||12 μg||10%|
|vitamin B12||0.40 μg||50%|
|vitamin C||15 mg||33%|
|* 14.9 g powder dissolved to 100 ml|
|** % of Daily Reference Intake per 100 ml|
For 33 mL of formula, use 30 mL of water + 1 level measuring scoop of Nutrilon Infant Milk (± 5.0 grams). Use the measuring scoop provided to measure the correct dose and level it on the
|prepared feed||water||+||level measuring scoops|
|100 ml||90 ml||3|
|165 ml||150 ml||5|
NUMBER OF CUPS OF 150 ml: 35
1. Wash your hands and ensure that the cup is clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool until cold or lukewarm (approximately 37°C) and pour the required amount in the cup.
3. Gently drag the enclosed measuring scoop through the powder and level the scoop on the
4. Add the correct number of measuring scoops to the water in the cup.
5. Stir the contents of the cup until the powder has dissolved completely.
6. Dry the scoop and store it on the inside of the lid.
7. Press on the hand logo on the lid to ensure that the lid closes. This ensures that the powder remains fresh.
Always check the temperature of the Infant Milk before giving it to your child.
• Prepared Infant Milk can be stored outside the refrigerator for no more than two hours.
• You cannot use any left-over Infant Milk again.
• You can prepare Nutrilon Infant Milk 24 hours in advance. Clean all the materials thoroughly and place the Infant Milk in the refrigerator in a sealed container immediately after preparation (approximately 37°C).
• Warm the required quantity of Infant Milk before use. You can also give your child the cold Nutrilon Infant Milk.