NUTRILON TODDLER PLUS MILK 6 (1 PACK OF 400 GR)
• 2020 newest packaging
• For toddlers aged 3 and up
• For optimal growth and development
• Contains a mixture of prebiotic fibres, nucleotides, and essential fatty acids DHA/AA
• Contains vitamins A, C & D
• With additional iron and zinc
⚠️ This product Can Not mix with any other products! Or we can not arrange the shipping.
Warning: Last items in stock!
About NUTRILON TODDLER PLUS MILK 6 (1 PACK OF 400 GR)
Skimmed milk, lactose (milk), galacto-oligosaccharide (milk), demineralised whey (milk), whey protein concentrate (milk), maltodextrin, palm oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, tri-calcium phosphate, di-potassium hydrogen phosphate, fructo-oligosaccharide, fish oil, tri-magnesium di-citrate, calcium carbonate, milk aroma, L-ascorbic acid, emulsifier (soy lecithin), potassium-L-ascorbate, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, cholecalciferol, DL-α-toco-pheryl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamine, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, riboflavin, nicotinamide, DL-α-tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, D-biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, phytomenadione.
|Average nutritional value||% of DRI**|
|Energy ||195 kJ / 46 kcal|
|Fats (34 En%)||1.7 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0.4 g|
|mono-unsaturated fatty acids||1.0 g|
|poly-unsaturated fatty acids||0.3 g|
|- linoleic acid||236 mg|
|- linolenic acid||42 mg|
|- docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||11 mg|
|Carbohydrates (52 En%) ||6.0 g|
|of which sugars||4.7 g|
|- lactose||4.3 g|
|Fibre (4 En%) ||0.8 g|
|Protein (10 En%) ||1.2 g|
|Salt ||0.05 g|
|vitamin A||63 g RU||16%|
|vitamin D||2.9 g||41%|
|vitamin E||0.86 mg TU||17%|
|vitamin K||4.5 g||38%|
|pantothenic acid||533 g||18%|
|vitamin B6||55 g||8%|
|folic acid||12 g||10%|
|vitamin B12||0.37 g||46%|
|vitamin C||14 mg||31%|
|* 11 g powder dissolved to 100 ml|
|** % of Daily Reference Intake per 100 ml|| |
|prepared formula||water||+||level measuring scoops|
|165 ml||150 ml||5|
|200 ml||180 ml||6|
NUMBER OF CUPS OF 150 ml: 24
3.Allow the boiled water to cool until cold or lukewarm (approximately 37°C) and pour the required amount in the cup.
4.Gently drag the enclosed measuring scoop through the powder and level the scoop on the levelling rim.
5.Add the correct number of measuring scoops to the water in the cup.
6.Stir the contents of the cup until the powder has dissolved completely.
7.Dry the scoop and store it on the inside of the lid.
8.Press on the hand logo on the lid to ensure that the lid closes. This ensures that the powder remains fresh.
9.Always check the temperature of the ToddlerPlus Milk before giving it to your child.
• Nutrilon ToddlerPlus Milk 6 is a suitable component of a healthy, varied diet.
• Always follow the preparation instructions. There are risks associated with incorrect preparation.
• Always seal the container after use and store it in a cool and dry place. The contents can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after opening.
• You cannot use any left-over ToddlerPlus Milk again.
• This product is packaged under protective atmospheric conditions.