KABRITA 3 BASED ON GOAT MILK (DUTCH VERSION) (1 CAN OF 800GR)
Kabrita 3 Toddler Milk is suitable for toddlers from 12 months. From 12 months you're not a baby anymore, but a toddler.
• Suitable for toddlers aged 12 months and up
• Milk powder made from 100% Dutch goat milk
• Easy to digest
• Free from cow's milk protein
Warning: Last items in stock!
|BUY||2||Up to € 62.70||€ 31.35||EACH|
|BUY||3||Up to € 97.89||€ 32.63||EACH|
|BUY||4||Up to € 135.08||€ 33.77||EACH|
|BUY||5||Up to € 164.75||€ 32.95||EACH|
|BUY||6||Up to € 194.94||€ 32.49||EACH|
About KABRITA 3 BASED ON GOAT MILK (DUTCH VERSION) (1 CAN OF 800GR)
KABRITA 3 TODDLER MILK
The first toddler formula that combines naturally easy to digest goat milk with a modern-day formulation.
After their first birthday your little one is officially toddler. In this new stage of your little ones development, he or she will become much more active and have different nutritional requirements. Kabrita 3 Toddler milk has been specifically developped to meet these new nutritional requirements as a part of a varied diet. The unique combination of naturally easy to digest goat milk and a modern day formulation (which consists of all the required vitamins, minerals and carefully selected ingredients, such as unsaturated fatty acids (DHA & AA), prebiotic fibers (GOS) and the unique DigestX OPO-fatblend), ensures that your little one gets all the energy and nutrients needed to prosper every day.
Kabrita 3 Toddler milk is suitable for toddlers from 1 year onwards.
Kabrita goat milk formula can be prepared according to the instructions below. The preparation of the formula is always indicated on the tin as well, and may slightly differ between products and/or countries. Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation and storage instructions.
1. Prepare the milk no more than 1 hour before feeding. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the milk.
2. Boil the bottle and nipple for approx. 10 min to sterilize.
3. Fill the bottle with the correct amount of boiled water and let it cool down to approx. 40°C.
4. Add the indicated amount of Kabrita Gold to the corresponding amount of water.
5. Cap the bottle and shake well until the powder is dissolved. Test the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
|KJ per 100 gr||285|
|Kcal per 100g||68|
|Vet per 100 gram||2.9|
|清洁名称||Gold 3 op basis van geitenmelk|