Nutrilon Prefea 1 800g
Warning: Last items in stock!
|BUY||2||Up to € 37.54||€ 18.77||EACH|
|BUY||3||Up to € 62.13||€ 20.71||EACH|
About Nutrilon Prefea 1 800g
Based on 120 years of research into infant nutrition in the Netherlands, our Nutricia experts developed Nutrilon®®. Our research enabled us to develop Nutrilon®® Prefea, specially designed for the transition from breast to bottle feeding or to supplement breastfeeding. Nutrilon® Prefea 1 is a complete infant formula based on milk, suitable from birth if breastfeeding is not provided or in combination with breastfeeding.
"Important: always follow these instructions for use. Incorrect preparation and storage are associated with health risks.
1. Wash your hands and make sure the bottle and teat are clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool to lukewarm temperature and pour the required amount into the bottle.
3. Loosely rub the supplied measuring spoon through the powder and brush it off at the scraper edge. Add the correct number of measuring spoons to the water in the bottle.
4. Turn the cap on the bottle and shake power vertically until the peder is completely dissolved (10 seconds).
5. Check if the food is not too hot by dripping it on the inside of your wrist.
6. Store the measuring spoon in the package. Close the package after use and store it in a cool and dry place. After opening, the contents can be stored for up to 4 weeks.
• Use prepared food within one hour.
• Discard leftovers from food.
• Once it has cooled, boiled water can be stored for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Heat the water in the microwave or bottle warmer before use. "
Lactose (milk), demineralized whey protein (milk), skimmed milk, anhydrous milk fat, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), whey protein concentrate (milk), whey protein (milk), fructo-oligosaccharides, calcium phosphate, fish oil, emulsifier (soya lecithin), potassium chloride, Mortierella alpina oil, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, taurine, sodium L-ascorbate, inulfate, sulphate, sulfate , cytidine 5'-monophosphate, uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, nicotinamide, guanosine 5'-calcium, sodium phosphate pantothenate, copper sulfate, DL-α-tocopherol, cholecalciferol, retinyl palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, manganese sulfate, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, na trielenelenite, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin.
|Energy||2021/483 kJ/kcal||276/66 kJ/kcal|
|Fats||25,0 g||3,4 g|
|saturated fatty acids||12,3 g||1,7 g|
|monounsaturated fatty acids||8,5 g||1,2 g|
|polyunsaturated fatty acids||4,2 g||0,6 g|
|linoleic acid||3200 mg||436 mg|
|α-linolenic acid||600 mg||81,6 mg|
|arachidonic acid (AA)||90 mg||12,3 mg|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||80 mg||11,3 mg|
|Carbohydrates||52,9 g||7,2 g|
|sugars||52,2 g||7,1 g|
|glucose||1,3 g||0,2 g|
|lactose||50,4 g||6,89 g|
|polysaccharides||0,2 g||0 g|
|Fiber||4,1 g||0,6 g|
|Egg whites||9,7 g||1,3 g|
|whey protein||4,8 g||0,7 g|
|casein||4,8 g||0,7 g|
|salt||0,33 g||0,05 g|
|vitamin A||390 μg RE||53 μg RE|
|vitamin D||8,1 μg||1,1 μg|
|vitamin E||8,3 mg α-TE||1,1 mg α-TE|
|vitamin K||34 μg||4,7 μg|
|vitamin B1||370 μg||50 μg|
|vitamin B2||840 μg||110 μg|
|niacin||3,2 mg||0,43 mg|
|pantothenic acid||2500 μg||350 μg|
|vitamin B6||274 μg||37 μg|
|folic acid||81 μg||11 μg|
|vitamin B12||1,6 μg||0,22 μg|
|biotin||12 μg||1,7 μg|
|vitamin C||61 mg||8,3 mg|
|After||133 mg||18,2 mg|
|K.||538 mg||74 mg|
|Cl||332 mg||45 mg|
|Ca.||417 mg||57 mg|
|P||290 mg||40 mg|
|Mg||40 mg||5,4 mg|
|Fe||3,8 mg||0,52 mg|
|Zn||3,7 mg||0,51 mg|
|Cu||287 μg||39 μg|
|Mn||57 μg||8 μg|
|F||<= 43 μg||5,9 μg|
|Se||14 μg||2,0 μg|
|I||88 μg||12 μg|
|L-carnitine||12 mg||1,6 mg|
|choline||88 mg||12 mg|
|inositol||33 mg||4,5 mg|
|taurine||39 mg||5,3 mg|
|nucleotides||23 mg||3,2 mg|