About Nutrilon Prefea 2 800g
Based on 120 years of research into infant nutrition in the Netherlands, our Nutricia experts developed Nutrilon®®. Our research enabled us to develop Nutrilon®® Prefea, specially designed for the transition from breast to bottle feeding or to supplement breastfeeding. Nutrilon® Prefea 1 is a complete infant formula based on milk, suitable from birth if breastfeeding is not provided or in combination with breastfeeding.
"Important: always follow these instructions for use. Incorrect preparation and storage are associated with health risks.
1. Wash your hands and make sure the bottle and teat are clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool to lukewarm temperature and pour the required amount into the bottle.
3. Loosely rub the supplied measuring spoon through the powder and brush it off at the scraper edge. Add the correct number of measuring spoons to the water in the bottle.
4. Turn the cap on the bottle and shake power vertically until the peder is completely dissolved (10 seconds).
5. Check if the food is not too hot by dripping it on the inside of your wrist.
6. Store the measuring spoon in the package. Close the package after use and store it in a cool and dry place. After opening, the contents can be stored for up to 4 weeks.
• Use prepared food within one hour.
• Discard leftovers from food.
• Once it has cooled, boiled water can be stored for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Heat the water in the microwave or bottle warmer before use. "
Lactose (milk), skimmed milk, demineralized whey protein (milk), anhydrous milk fat, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, high oleic sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), whey-protein concentrate (milk), fructo-oligosaccharides , calcium phosphate, fish oil, potassium chloride, emulsifier (soy lecithin), potassium citrate, Mortierella alpina oil, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, choline chloride, taurine, sodium L-ascorbate, iron sulfate, inositol, zinc sulfate, calcium carbonate, DL-α-acetate, L-tryptophan, cytidine 5'-monophosphate, uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-carnitine, nicotinamide, guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, retalate, D-sulfate, calcium-vinyl Dmitateate, sodium sulfate DL-α-tocopherol, thiamine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganese sulfate, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, sodium selenite, Db iotine, cyanocobalamin
|Energy||1922/458 kJ/kcal||285/68 kJ/kcal|
|Fats||19,6 g||2,9 g|
|saturated fatty acids||9,6 g||1,4 g|
|monounsaturated fatty acids||6,6 g||1,0 g|
|polyunsaturated fatty acids||3,4 g||0,5 g|
|linoleic acid||2500 mg||373 mg|
|α-linolenic acid||460 mg||68,6 mg|
|arachidonic acid (AA)||70 mg||11 mg|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||70 mg||11 mg|
|β-palmitate||1200 mg||185 mg|
|Carbohydrates||59,5 g||8,8 g|
|sugars||58,7 g||8,7 g|
|glucose||1,2 g||0,2 g|
|lactose||57,1 g||8,48 g|
|polysaccharides||0,3 g||0 g|
|Fiber||3,7 g||0,6 g|
|Egg whites||9,2 g||1,4 g|
|whey protein||4,6 g||0,7 g|
|casein||4,6 g||0,7 g|
|salt||0,34 g||0,05 g|
|vitamin A||432 μg RE||64 μg RE|
|vitamin D||8,7 μg||1,3 μg|
|vitamin E||9,0 mg α-TE||1,3 mg α-TE|
|vitamin K||37 μg||5,5 μg|
|vitamin B1||360 μg||50 μg|
|vitamin B2||990 μg||150 μg|
|niacin||3,0 mg||0,45 mg|
|pantothenic acid||2400 μg||350 μg|
|vitamin B6||282 μg||42 μg|
|folic acid||81 μg||12 μg|
|vitamin B12||1,5 μg||0,22 μg|
|biotin||12 μg||1,8 μg|
|vitamin C||57 mg||8,5 mg|
|After||138 mg||20,4 mg|
|K.||551 mg||82 mg|
|Cl||338 mg||50 mg|
|Ca.||442 mg||66 mg|
|P||305 mg||45 mg|
|Mg||36 mg||5,3 mg|
|Fe||6,7 mg||1,0 mg|
|Zn||4,2 mg||0,62 mg|
|Cu||290 μg||43 μg|
|Mn||75 μg||11 μg|
|F||<= 41 μg||<= 6,1 μg|
|Se||13 μg||2,0 μg|
|I||101 μg||15 μg|
|L-carnitine||10 mg||1,5 mg|
|choline||74 mg||11 mg|
|inositol||30 mg||4,5 mg|
|taurine||37 mg||5,5 mg|
|nucleotides||22 mg||3,2 mg|