Nutrilon Standard 1 Pack850gr 0-6 months
Breast milk is best for your baby. Do you want to use Nutrilon Standard 1? Consult your clinic or doctor. Nutrilon Standard 1 is a complete infant milk-based formula and can be used from birth, or in combination with breast milk.
All Nutrilon Standard 1 Pack products that you would order today have a shelf life: at least 14 months.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|BUY||2||OR MORE FOR||€ 20.20||EACH|
|BUY||3||OR MORE FOR||€ 19.09||EACH|
|BUY||4||OR MORE FOR||€ 18.49||EACH|
|BUY||5||OR MORE FOR||€ 18.18||EACH|
|BUY||6||OR MORE FOR||€ 17.87||EACH|
|BUY||8||OR MORE FOR||€ 17.49||EACH|
About Nutrilon Standard 1 Pack
Your child’s development
From the moment that your child is born, it starts building its future. You see your little one changing every day and exploring the world around it. You give it attention, love and rest to ensure that it develops to the best of its ability. Your child’s future starts today.
Why Nutrilon Standard 1?
Nutrilon Standard 1 is a complete milk-based infant formula and can be used from birth, also in combination with breastfeeding.
Nutrilon Standard 1 contains a mix of the fibres GOS:FOS, nucleotides and DHA.
More than 100 years of research
Nutricia has been performing research into baby nutrition for more than 100 years.
This ensures that Nutricia continuously renews their products.
• Breast feeding is the best nutrition for babies.
• Do you want to use Nutrilon Standard 1? Discuss this with your Child Health Clinic or doctor.
• Always follow the preparation instructions. You can find the instructions on the side of this package. There are risks associated with incorrect preparation.
• Always seal the container after use and store it in a cool and dry place. The contents can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after opening.
• This product is packaged under protective atmospheric conditions.
Antwoordnummer 10061 2700 VB Zoetermeer
Demineralised whey ( milk ), vegetable oils (palm oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil), lactose ( milk ), skimmed milk , galacto-oligosaccharide ( milk ), whey protein concentrate ( milk ), fructo-oligosaccharide, calcium carbonate, fish oil, potassium chloride, tri-potassium citrate, L-ascorbic acid, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, emulsifier ( soy lecithin), taurine, sodium L-ascorbate, tri-sodium citrate, tri-calcium phosphate, iron sulphate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, uridine 5’-monophosphate sodium salt, cytidine 5’-monophosphate, inositol, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, inosine 5’-monophosphate sodium salt, nicotinamide, L-tryptophan, guanosine 5’-monophosphate sodium salt, calcium D-pantothenate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, copper sulphate, retinyl palmitate, DL-α-tocopherol, D-biotin, cyanocobalamine, thiamine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, phytomenadione, L-carnitine, riboﬂavin.
|Average nutritional value||per 100 ml*|
|Fats (46 En%)||3.4 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.5 g|
|mono-unsaturatedfatty acids||1.3 g|
|poly-unsaturatedfatty acids||0.6 g|
|- linoleic acid||445 mg|
|- α-linolenic acid||82 mg|
|- arachidonic acid (AA)||11 mg|
|- docosahexaenoic acid(DHA)||10 mg|
|Carbohydrates (44 En%)||7.3 g|
|of which sugars||7.3 g|
|- glucose||0.2 g|
|- lactose||7.0 g|
|Fibre (2 En%)||0.6 g|
|Protein (8 En%)||1.3 g|
|whey protein||0.8 g|
|vitamin A||54 μg RU|
|vitamin D||1.2 μg|
|vitamin E||1.1 mg TU|
|vitamin K||4.4 μg|
|pantothenic acid||335 μg|
|vitamin B||37 μg|
|folic acid||13 μg|
|vitamin B12||0.19 μg|
|vitamin C||9.2 mg|
|* 13.6 g powder dissolved to 100 ml|
The schedule provided below is a guideline: the feeding times, the amount of formula and the distribution throughout the day can vary, because each baby has different needs.Your Child Health Clinic or doctor can give you advice about this, based on your child’s growth curve and your experiences.
For 33 mL of formula, use 30 mL of water + 1 level measuring scoop of Nutrilon Standard 1 (± 4.5 grams). Ensure that your baby takes 15 - 20 minutes to finish a bottle.Your baby may experience tummy trouble by drinking too much, too little, too quickly, or formula that has not been dissolved properly.Your baby will tell youwhen it has had enough, so it does not always have to finish a bottle. Your baby will tell you when it has had enough, so it does not always have to finish a bottle. Most babies are not allowed to have more than 200 mL per feed and 1 litre per day.
|baby’s weight||number of feeds per 24 hours||per feed||water||level measuring scoops|
|< 3 kg||7||65 ml||60 ml||2|
|3 - 3.5 kg||6||100 ml||90 ml||3|
|3.5 - 4 kg||5||135 ml||120 ml||4|
|4 - 5 kg||5||165 ml||150 ml||5|
|5 - 6 kg||5||200 ml||180 ml||6|
|> 6 kg||4||200 ml||180 ml||6|
NUMBER OF BOTTLES OF 200 mL: 31
1. Wash your hands and ensure that the bottle and teat are clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool to a lukewarm temperature (approximately 37°C) and pour the required amount in the bottle.
3. Gently drag the enclosed measuring scoop through the powder and level the scoop on the levelling rim.
4. Add the correct number of measuring scoops to the water in the bottle.
5. Screw the top on the bottle and shake gently until the powder has dissolved completely.
6. Place a few drops of the formula on the inside of your wrist to check that the formula is not too warm. Is the formula at the right temperature? Then you can feed the child the bottle.
7. Dry the scoop and store it on the inside of the lid.
8. Press on the hand logo on the lid to ensure that the lid closes. This ensures that the powder remains fresh.
• Prepared formula can be stored for no more than one hour.
• You cannot use any left-over formula again.
• Once cooled, you can store boiled water in the refrigerator for 24 hours in a sealed container.
• Heat the cooled water in a microwave or bottle warmer before use.
According to the EU GDPR Directive 2016/679 you have the right to erase your personal data. For more information, click here.