Volume prices are realized through economies of scale in fulfilment, parcel handling and distribution. Starts from 1st March 2017, OriginalBabyBrands.com launched the official Loyalty Program. Our system will decide which discounts you can enjoy based on your order amounts over past 60 days. Nutrilon 1 is excluded from any promotional activities.
Nutrilon Standard 3 Pack800gr 10-12 months
Nutrilon Standard 3 with Pronutra+TM is a standard follow-on milk for babies from 10 months.
All Nutrilon Standard 3 Pack products that you would order today have a shelf life: at least 14 months.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|BUY||2||OR MORE FOR||€ 21.27||EACH|
|BUY||4||OR MORE FOR||€ 21.18||EACH|
|BUY||6||OR MORE FOR||€ 20.73||EACH|
About Nutrilon Standard 3 Pack
Your child’s development
From the moment that your child is born, it starts building its future. You see your little one changing every day and exploring the world around it. You give it attention, love and rest to ensure that it develops to the best of its ability. Your child’s future starts today.
How does Nutricia help you?
Nutricia has been performing research into baby nutrition for more than 100 years. This ensures that Nutricia continuously renews their products. This is why Nutrilon with Pronutra+™ is now available.
What makes Nutrilon with Pronutra+™ unique?
Nutrilon with Pronutra+™ contains the patented mix of the pre-biotic fibres GOS:lcFOS and the vitamins A, C and D. These vitamins support the normal functioning of the immune system. The formula also contains omega-3 fatty acids, such as ALA. ALA contributes to the development of the brain.
• Breast feeding is still the best nutrition for babies, even after 10 months.
• Do you want to use Nutrilon Standard 3? Discuss this with your Child Health Clinic or doctor.
• Nutrilon Standard 3 is a suitable component of a healthy, varied diet.
• Nutrilon Standard 3 is not suitable for your baby in the first 6 months after birth.
• Always follow the preparation instructions. You can find the instructions on the side of this package. There are risks associated with incorrect preparation.
• Always seal the container after use and store it in a cool and dry place. The contents can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after opening.
• This product is packaged under protective atmospheric conditions.
Antwoordnummer 10061 2700 VB Zoetermeer
Lactose ( milk ), vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil), maltodextrin, skimmed milk , whey protein concentrate ( milk ), galacto-oligosaccharide ( milk ), fructo-oligosaccharide, calcium carbonate, fish oil, tri-potassium citrate, calcium chloride, choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, sodium-L-ascorbate, taurine, emulsifier ( soy lecithin), iron sulphate, tri-calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, inositol, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, L-tryptophan, uridine-5’-monophosphate di-sodium salt, cytidine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, inosine 5’-monophosphate sodium salt, nicotinamide, L-carnitine, guanosine 5’-monophosphate sodium salt, calcium D-pantothenate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, copper sulphate, retinyl palmitate, DL-α-tocopherol, D-biotin, thiamine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboﬂavin, magnesium sulphate, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, sodium selenite.
|Average nutritional value||per 100 ml*||% of DRI**|
|Fats (40 En%)||2.9 g|
|of which saturatedfatty acids||1.2 g|
|mono-unsaturatedfatty acids||1.1 g|
|poly-unsaturatedfatty acids||0.5 g|
|- linoleic acid||387 mg|
|- α-linolenic acid||71 mg|
|- arachidonic acid(AA)||8.3 mg|
|- docosahexaenoic acid(DHA)||8.3 mg|
|Carbohydrates (50 En%)||8.4 g|
|of which sugars||6.4 g|
|- glucose||0.3 g|
|- lactose||5.9 g|
|Fibre (2 En%)||0.5 g|
|Protein (8 En%)||1.3 g|
|whey protein||0.7 g|
|vitamin A||64 μg RU||16%|
|vitamin D||1.4 μg||20%|
|vitamin E||1.1 mg TU||22%|
|vitamin K||4.9 μg||41%|
|pantothenic acid||334 μg||11%|
|vitamin B6||37 μg||5%|
|folic acid||16 μg||13%|
|vitamin B12||0.18 μg||23%|
|vitamin C||9.6 mg||21%|
|F||≤ 2.8 μg|
|* 14.2 g powder dissolved to 100 ml|
|** % of Daily Reference Intake per 100 ml|
The schedule provided below is a guideline: the feeding times, the amount of formula and the distribution throughout the day can vary, because each baby has different needs. For most babies, the quantity of follow-on milk is reduced in this period to approximately 500 mL per day. From the age of 1 year, the recommendation is to give 300 mL of dairy (products) per day. Your Child Health Clinic or doctor can give you advice about this, based on your child’s growth curve and your experiences.
For 33 mL of formula, use 30 mL of water + 1 level measuring scoop of Nutrilon Standard 3 (± 4.7 grams). Ensure that your baby takes 15 - 20 minutes to finish a bottle. Your baby may experience tummy trouble by drinking too much, too little, too quickly, or formula that has not been dissolved properly. Your baby will tell you when it has had enough, so it does not always have to finish a bottle.
|baby’s age||number of feeds per 24 hours||per feed||water||level measuring scoops|
|10 - 12 months||2-3||200 ml||180 ml||6|
NUMBER OF BOTTLES OF 200 ml:28
1. Wash your hands and ensure that the bottle and teat are clean.
2. Boil water. Allow the boiled water to cool to a lukewarm temperature (approximately 37°C) and pour the required amount in the bottle.
3. Gently drag the enclosed measuring scoop through the powder and level the scoop on the levelling rim.
4. Add the correct number of measuring scoops to the water in the bottle.
5. Screw the top on the bottle and shake gently until the powder has dissolved completely.
6. Place a few drops of the formula on the inside of your wrist to check that the formula is not too warm. Is the formula at the right temperature? Then you can feed the child the bottle.
7. Dry the scoop and store it on the inside of the lid.
8. Press on the hand logo on the lid to ensure that the lid closes. This ensures that the powder remains fresh.
• Prepared formula can be stored outside the refrigerator for no more than two hours.
• You cannot use any left-over formula again.
• Once cooled, you can store boiled water in the refrigerator for 24 hours in a sealed container. Heat the cooled water in a microwave or bottle warmer before use.
• If you seal a bottle of Nutrilon Standard 3 and place it in the refrigerator immediately after preparing it, you use this formula for another 24 hours. You can give the follow-on milk to your child cold or heat it to 37°C before use .