About Delivery & Fulfilment
OriginalBabyBrands.com is officially supported by PostNL, the official postal company in the Netherlands which ensures that the outbound route of all parcels from OriginalBabyBrands.com in The Netherlands are exclusively shipped through their trusted network. PostNL also ensures a solid and strong packaging, especially designed for OriginalBabyBrands.com.
PostNL’s end-to-end logistic solution allows for a quick and reliable door-to-door delivery for end-users in China. All parcels will be handled according to their optimal logistical solution. When your parcel arrives in China, it will be transferred to domestic carrier partners (China Post EMS) in China, with whom PostNL closely cooperates.
Our packaging is designed by PostNL with a high standard of quality to protect the milk powder products:
- Strong and robust cardboard as outer box
- Customized fulfillment material according to the size of the product, 360° all-round fixing the products
We use the fulfillment methods of High Quality Carton, which has been carefully considered and tested by PostNL, and it can provide solid protection for products.
Content of the parcel
For each order, the packaging box contains:
1. The milk powder products you ordered.
2. Optional: A personal message from the buyer to the consumer, that can be enclosed without extra charges.
Read more about the packaging.
From now on there will NO LONGER be Nutrilon brochure in the parcel, meaning that your receiver in China will NOT receive this brochure. Please feel free to download the brochure (for free) and to share with your receivers.You could also contact our customer service to obtain the Nutrilon brochure.
Delivery methods & options
OriginalBabyBrands.com offers two delivery methods. Both delivery methods follow the maximum of 8 packs per week per receiver ID rule.
1. PostNL Standard Service (EMS) With PostNL Standard Service (EMS) your parcel is sent by international postal network EMS, in China your parcel will be delivered by China Post EMS. To this end, PostNL and China Post collaborate closely. This delivery option does not require specific data exchange with China customs. Therefore the personal ID number of the receiver in China is not requiered and there is no need to pre-register the products with China customs. Besides this, we do not charge Chinese customs tax during checkout for this shipping option.This makes for a very easy option. However when choosing this shipping option it could take longer for customs to release the parcel.
Please be aware that with PostNL Standard Service (EMS), Chinese customs is sometimes able to ask the receiver to pay taxes upon the parcel's arrival. The receiver will be notified by SMS and is obliged to pay this tax to Chinese customs. Therefore, the parcel's release will take longer. Please note: For parcels with PostNL Standard Service (EMS) as shipping option, China customs might return the parcel to NL directly if the value of the parcel is above the 1000RMB. Please keep the order value of an EMS parcel within 1000RMB to avoid this inconvenience.
For PostNL Standard Service (EMS) we will charge a shipping fee based on the weight of the order.
2. PostNL Express (SF) With PostNL Express (SF) your parcel will be delivered by SF Express in China. These shipments are being cleared under commercial customs terms, meaning that specified data is required on the content of the order and the customer ID of the receiver is required. All data is administered by Chinese customs. This solution is the quickest solution.
When order 2-8 Nutrilon. We will charge you the mandatory 11.2% customs tax separately during checkout and pre-clear your parcel with China customs to guarantee speedy customs clearance upon arrival in China.
We do not charge shipping fees for PostNL Express (SF). It is free shipping.
Overview of shipping options:
Track & Trace
All your orders can be tracked by the Track & Trace website of PostNL either by you or your customer.
You can easily find your track & trace numbers in “My Orders” in your profile page. Simply click on the Track & Trace link next to your order. You will be redirected to the official tracking page of PostNL with the shipping number already pre-filled. Click the search button and check the shipment status. The Track & Trace page is also available in Chinese. Visit the PostNL Track & Trace page.
Learn more about how to track and trace.
In order to facilitate you with an extra proof of authenticity, we developed a tool named Authenticity Checker, together with Nutricia. Here, you can enter your postal code and order number, after which you will be given direct access to the specifics of your order and the corresponding expiration date of each product.
That way, you can always be sure that the products you ordered are authentic. The link to our Authenticity Checker will not be shared with the end user by us. But you can choose to share the link of Authenticity Checker with your customer to provide them with extra comfort feeling about the authenticity of the products you ordered for them.
Once your order is shipped, for food safety reasons we do not accept any requests for returns. Any order returned after shipping will be destroyed by OriginalBabyBrands.com, and no refunds will be paid. So please make sure you use correct shipping address and other necessary information (e.g. mobile number, personal ID etc.).
Of course, if your order arrives or contains products in an unacceptable state, we will compensate you for the damage. Your parcel is insured for the full order amount. Depending on the situation we will ask you to provide us with proof of the defect or to let you send the products for review to our returns office in China.
Our highly standardized logistics flow does not allow to re-route parcels after you placed your order. If your pacel has not been processed yet, our customer service team will do their best to help you cancel the order before shipment. However, as soon as your order has entered the fulfilment proces we cannot cancel your order anymore. Please contact our customer service team in such a case.
According to the EU GDPR Directive 2016/679 you have the right to erase your personal data. For more information, click here.