Privacy and Cookie Statement
The protection of personal privacy is essential to Original Baby Brands to be able to perform its work. Original Baby Brands observes the laws and regulations regarding personal data protection, such as the Personal Data Protection Act. Below you will find further details on about how Original Baby Brands implements the protection of personal privacy.
Original Baby Brands B.V., having its corporate seat at Keizersgracht 119, 1015 CJ Amsterdam is the responsible party for processing the personal data a consumer provides to Original Baby Brands in connection with purchases from Original Baby Brands. If you provide us with personal data, these data will be recorded in a file. This file is registered with the supervising Personal Data Authority in The Hague.
What does Original Baby Brands process the personal data for?
Original Baby Brands collects and processes the personal data for different purposes.
- When you buy products or services from Original Baby Brands and for the order history. This can be done through our webshops or the contact centre;
- When you contact Original Baby Brands. Contact may be by telephone, in which case telephone conversations may be monitored for training and quality purposes, but Original Baby Brands also includes your e-mail contact, filled-in contact forms, use of the chat function, participation in surveys, competitions or panel surveys, logging on to your account, registering for newsletters and approaching us through social media;
- For the purpose of carrying out the agreements entered into with you, or for the precontractual stage. Within the context of carrying out an agreement, Original Baby Brands may exclusively provide your personal data to third parties who are involved in carrying out the agreement, for example for the dispatch of the products;
- For the development of products and services and for market research;
- To inform visitors of its new products and services, in which case Original Baby Brands tries to take into account their preferences on the basis of purchased or bought goods and/or services and interest on the basis of your use of the website recorded with your consent;
- Original Baby Brands will provide the purchase and personal data of Nutricia products to Nutricia. Nutricia will use this information in its business to determine if the customer buys its products as a parent or within the framework of a business.
Your e-mail address will only be used by Original Baby Brands for the purpose of providing you with information on new products and services, if you have given your consent. You can always withdraw this consent by using the unsubscribe button in the e-mail message you received or by sending an e-mail to Original Baby Brands, stating WBP, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not appreciate any information at all on our new products or services, you can send an e-mail to Original Baby Brands through email@example.com, stating ‘Blocking WBP’.
Original Baby Brands wishes to enter into a dialogue with its customers about its organisation, products and/or services through the web and on its own social media. The object is to offer useful and relevant information and/or to answer questions published through the social media. For this purpose Original Baby Brands follows the Internet and social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and Blogs. Original Baby Brands makes an effort to follow and participate in and/or pro-actively deal with feeds on these channels, and to answer any individual and relevant questions and comments. Original Baby Brands explicitly reserves the right not to respond to each question or comment. No rights whatsoever can be derived from whether or not Original Baby Brands has responded to the content. It may happen that, when participating in feeds, answering questions or responding to comments, Original Baby Brands records personal or other data. Of course, these data will be processed in accordance with this privacy statement. Original Baby Brands is not responsible for how the other participants in its social media channels or its content deal with personal data. If you have any further questions or comments, please contact Original Baby Brands via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Original Baby Brands webshop
Original Baby Brands’ webshop is meant for consumers in particular and not for private persons who wish to buy Original Baby Brands’s products or services within the framework of their profession or business. If you buy products and/or services through the webshop, Original Baby Brands can, based on the order history, use of the Original Baby Brands website and contact with the contact centre??? Original Baby Brands is obliged to do so to ensure that a minimum quantity of its products is available for its regular costumers through its webshop. If Original Baby Brands is of the opinion that products and/or services are bought through its website in the exercise of a profession or business, Original Baby Brands will refer you to its commercial sales channel.
Visitor data such as the most wanted page by visitors are registered at the website. We use ‘cookie technology’ for this purpose. Cookies are saved on the pc, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Not all cookies may be saved on the pc, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Click here for an overview of the cookies used by Original Baby Brands.
Original Baby Brands and other websites
On the Original Baby Brands website you will find several links to other websites. However, Original Baby Brands cannot be responsible for the manner these other parties deal with your data. We refer you to the privacy statement, if there is one, of the site you visit.
Amsterdam, November 2016.
According to the EU GDPR Directive 2016/679 you have the right to erase your personal data. For more information, click here.