You may choose any of the payment methods below during checkout:
Alipay is China's leading third-party online payment solution.
• Quick, simple and secure payment provider popular in China
• 3-step online payment process, so you can easily shop
UnionPay, also known as China UnionPay or by its abbreviation, CUP, is a Chinese financial services corporation headquartered in Shanghai, China. It provides bank card services and a major card scheme in mainland China.
• UnionPay debit and credit cards are now accepted in 141 countries outside of China
• UnionPay is the only national bankcard association in China established under the approval of the State Council and the People’s Bank of China.
PayPal is an international online payment system, which can be used by anyone with an e-mail address. It allows you to make online purchases securely with a credit card or bank account number. To use PayPal, you must first register an account. There is no charge for doing so.
• Payment is simple and secure; you do not have to provide your bank details or credit card information at the time of purchase if you have a Paypal account
• At this moment, when using PayPal, you can only pay with EUR (and not RMB) as currency
• PayPal supports payments with multiple credit cards as well
4. Credit Card
Credit card payments are processed by our payment service provider Adyen. All credit card information is encrypted and sent using a secure (SSL) connection.
• Choose from the following credit cards: Mastercard, VISA, American Express
• Your confidential information is processed fully secure by Adyen. We do not store your data in our database
5. iDEAL (The Netherlands)
If you have online banking with one of the Dutch banks, you can use the iDEAL payment system, a very convenient way to pay for all online purchases.
• Quick, simple and secure
• At this moment, when using iDEAL, you can only pay with EUR (and not RMB) as currency.
Giropay is a popular online banking solution in Germany. The system is similar to the Dutch iDEAL payment system.